Escape the grey, step off the treadmill and treat yourself to a new and exhilarating experience, from ski weekends and short ski breaks to a weeks skiing holiday in beautiful Megeve, without breaking the bank – come and ski with Stanford Skiing at the catered Chalet Hotel Rond Point!
At a glance benefits of our catered Chalet Hotel Rond Point...
- We're a small family run business with bags of local knowledge
- Famously chic French village location
- Only 4 hours approximately from London airport to skiing the pistes!
- Ideal for skiing weekends and short ski breaks as well as longer ski holidays
- Excellent food with professional chefs
- Perfect for couples, small groups of friends and families
- Single holiday-makers always made to feel welcome
- Proximity to apres ski activities in the village of Megeve
- Inexpensive but homely ski chalet ambience
- Comfortable sitting area with roaring log fire
- Free membership of the Unthank social ski club for all levels
- Plentiful activities for non-skiers in Megeve
- Easy, level, walk 3 min to the Chamois ski-lift and the adjacent ski shop where you can leave your skis.
- Alternatively, you can catch a skibus from outside the front door.
- We can pre-book your ski passes in advance
Positioned in the heart of the iconic French alpine resort of Megeve, where the village centre oozes French charm, with it’s unique ambience, open air ice rink, horse-drawn sleighs and cobbled streets, the catered Chalet Hotel Rond Point is perfectly located close to the centre of Megeve and its boutiques, shops, bars, casino, jazz and nightclubs.
The Rond Point is a small, inexpensive and friendly catered ski chalet, with 13 homely rooms with crisp linen and charming Savoyard decor each with ensuite shower or bath and WC, which our regular customers return to year after year.
The resident professional chef will spoil you daily with a hearty breakfast, 3 course evening meal with wine, and freshly baked cakes, tea and coffee on your return. After a quick pre-dinner drink around the blazing open fire in the lounge area (either at the hotel bar, where we serve reasonably priced drinks, or close by in one of the chic and cosy Megeve bars), join the other guests at the chalet for a sociable evening ahead. There is a games room in the basement, equipped with English satellite TV (free to view channels), video player and board games. A perfect den for the children!
Warm balsamic beetroot, pear and fennel salad
Roast duck breast and confit leg, saute Savoy cabbage with lardons and chestnut
Chocolate, coffee and cardamom mousse
The price includes
- Sunday morning timed transfers (see our transfer page for more details)
- En-suite chalet accommodation
- Complimentary toileteries
- Free welcome drink of your choice on arrival
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Nibbles before dinner
- 3 course dinner prepared to a high standard by an experienced chef (except Friday - staff day off)
- Complimentary wine with dinner
- Coffee and chocolates
- Free wireless internet access
- Friendly and professional staff
- Join The Unthank Ski Club, free of charge for friendly, social skiing
- Download ski itineraries to make the most of your stay
Please note, smoking is not permitted in our accommodation.
Click here to see our most recent guest reviews!
New This Year - if you like the idea of a catered property but would like something just for your group, why not try our new semi-catered option at our apartments Le Sporting and Les Clochettes apartment. These sleep 4-6 people each and Le Sporting has two apartments next door so can accommodate a larger party. We can deliver breakfast and a simple evening meal turning a self-catered option into catered.