Summer alpine activity holidays at our beautiful catered Chalet Les Clochettes in Megeve.
New this summer, a chance to enjoy our superior catered chalet Les Clochettes, at non-superior prices! There's a plethora of mountain activities to enjoy in and around Megeve and we will transport you for free to local destinations Or just relax and enjoy the wonderful, summer mountain ambience!
Adventure summer holidays in the Clochettes at a glance:
- 150m from the Rochebrune cable car for mountain biking & hiking
- 5 minute stroll down to the central Megeve village square
- 10 minute stroll to the sports centre with swimming pool, climbing wall, tennis etc
- Canyoning, white water rafting, guided hiking & mountain biking and many more bookable through our partners Evo 2. Click here for more information and prices.
- Great for road biking, lots of Tour de France routes on your doorstep.
- Free local transport including St. Gervais, Sallanches, Combloux & Flumet to access more hikes, mountain bikes, swimming lakes, high ropes courses etc. One return trip per chalet group per day.
- The chalet has a wonderfully spacious sitting area with luxurious leather armchairs and deep comfy sofas
- Large dining area with glass plate doors to sunny veranda and garden.
- Sauna to sooth away post adventure aches and pains!
- 5 comfortable en-suite twin/double bedrooms all with balconies
- Crisp white linen and plump duvets and french complimentary toileteries
- Well appointed en-suite bathrooms
- Delicious cakes and 3 course meals with wine home cooked by our friendly chalet staff.
- For larger groups extend into the upstairs apartment
- WIFI throughout
- Quiet location
- Bookable on a room by room basis as well as a whole chalet
- Parking and bike storage available.
Our catered summer chalet Les Clochettes is in an ideal, quiet location for those that want to enjoy the peace of the mountains but still only a few minutes stroll down to the centre of Megeve to enjoy the picturesque cobbled streets, bars and boutiques. Just 150m from the Rochebrune cable car it's ideal to get up into the mountains for all those summer, alpine adventures! There is loads for you to enjoy in Megeve in the summer from the more extreme canyoning and white water rafting to hiking, horse riding, golf, high ropes courses, road or mountain biking to summer swimming lakes, swimming pools and the luge or just relax and visit mountain farms to see cheese being made or put your feet up with a glass of wine and watch the world go by!
Click here for information and prices for activities, day trips and loads more!
But the real joy is the chalet. Beautifully proportioned with a large, spacious sitting room, looking out onto the Rochebrune mountain, a view which you can enjoy from the comfort of the leather armchairs, or perhaps from the sunny veranda whilst the kids play in the garden. There is a sauna where you can unwind after a hard days adventuring and relax over a simple but delicious 3 course dinner with wine prepared by our own friendly and knowledgeable hosts who are there to ensure your comfort. Then hit the hay and collapse into soft, deep beds made with crisp linen. All of our five bedrooms have balconies and en-suite bathrooms as well as complimentary french toileteries, two include jacuzzi baths! Wake well rested for the a fun packed day ahead. A hearty cooked breakfast will set you up for the day. Enjoy!
The Clochettes can be booked as a whole or on a room by room basis.
If your party is larger than 10 people then we can extend the chalet to include the apartment above which sleeps an additional 4-6 people.
Click here for weekly prices, short break prices and to book on-line.
Sample menu plan
Cream of Celeriac soup
Confit of Canard with a red wine sauce, seasonal vegetables and Dauphinoise potatoes
Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Welcome Champagne on arrival
- En-suite accommodation with complimentary toiletries
- Cooked breakfast including eggs, porridge & croissants
- Home cooked cakes for afternoon tea
- Simple 3 course dinner prepared by your live in chalet hosts (6 nights)
- Complimentary wine with dinner
- Coffee & chocolates
- Free wireless internet access
- Friendly and professional staff
- Maps for hiking, mountain biking & road biking.
- Free local transport including to St. Gervais, Bettex, Combloux, Passy, Sallanches, Le Fayet and Flumet - one return trip/chalet party/day.
- Lots of wonderful activities bookable through Evo 2, or lots of local ideas, day trips also available. Click here for pricing and more info.
- Transfers to and from Geneva available. Click here for information.
Please note, smoking is not permitted in our chalets.